Keith joined Eric M. Swinyard & Associates in Fall 2020, bringing more than a decade of experience as a trial attorney in various types of legal cases. He has successfully guided hundreds of individuals through Utah’s court system. Keith previously worked at an established civil litigation firm in Salt Lake as well as a mid-sized regional law firm. He has substantive experience in a variety of practice areas and is now primarily devoted to serving individuals involved in family law cases.
Keith is a committed and effective advocate for his clients. He is skilled at public speaking and legal writing. Keith is also skilled at solving problems and achieving successful resolutions outside of litigation. Keith is known for his keen common sense, high ethical standards, and good-natured competitiveness. Keith finds value in establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Utah Supreme Court
- United States District Court for District of Utah
- S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah (J.D. 2009)
- Superior Orator in Mock Trial, Student Organization Class Representative
- University of Utah (B.A. Political Science Major, Classical Civilization Minor, 2006)
- Dean's List, Volunteer Work, Institute of Politics
- Brigham Young University – Idaho (A.A.S. Honors-History, 1999)
- Presidential Scholar, Highest Honors, Orientation Leader
- Utah State Bar
- Utah Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Keith enjoys spending time with family and friends, especially his wife Ashley, son Clark, and daughter Lucy. Keith also enjoys sports, service, reading, hiking, political activity and good food.
Additional Language Skills:
- 2019, 2020 Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Star
- American Association for Justice Excellence and Centurion Awards
- Avvo Rating: 10/10